Thursday, March 22, 2007

Putting It Together - Country Living


I think we all have a little bit of the country in us. If someone had told me 5 years ago that I would be living in the country I would have told them they were mad.

There's something comforting about country style, it makes you want to sink into it.
I've put together some items and looks that go toward giving you that comforting country feel.
I just love that wheelbarrow as a planter just standing on the hearth - image via Easy Living
Fabric from Cabbages & Roses (who else)
White Chest and Over Mantle Mirror from La Redoute
Iron Daybed full of cushions and bolsters - image via Marie Claire Maison
Vintage Celery Glasses from RE
Remember, if you have any great links to items relating to today's look just put them in the comments below.
Click picture to see a larger view

5 comments:

savvycityfarmer said...

Visual stimulation...I'm into it

Gypsy Purple said...

I totally love that daybed!!!!
I`m taking it home...thanx

~ Amy ~ said...

All very pretty. I love the wheelbarrow the best.

Bijoy said...

interesting stuff you have got here keep up the good work.kewl blog intresting stuff be in touch like to visit more


regards

Biby Cletus
Kerala,
India

Anonymous said...

a little country in every corner!!