Sunday, March 25, 2007

Putting It Together - au Naturel


A room full of natural products has the most calming effect on us human beings. Back to nature I suppose you could call it.

Natural fibres, wood, sheepskins and metals feature here and they create a fabulous effect on both the eyes and the mind.
Alpaca Throws and cushions from The Lazy Environmentalist
Dupioni Silk Wraps, Chair
made from wooden rulers, Reclaimed Railroad Tie Cubes (shelves to you and I) and Recycled Aluminium Bark Vases
from Viva Terra
Gotland Sheepskin, Barbed Wire Chandelier and Stone Box from Sara Kahlin
Treetrunk Bench from VIVID
Remember, if you have any great links to items relating to today's look just put them in the comments below.
Click image for a larger view

7 comments:

savvycityfarmer said...

I'm charmed!!! sigh

~ Amy ~ said...

How about a "Putting It Together" of florals. I've never cared for floral prints much but I find I love everything you put together and maybe you can change my mind.

Anonymous said...

You bring the best to your blog! A Very creative touch!

Gypsy Purple said...

Love natural products...that is something that is quite great here in South Africa

Anonymous said...

just clicked over from Corey...what a gorgeous blog you have, will be back again very soon! Just beautiful!

Queenie said...

Natural products play a large part in my home. I love the uniqueness each pice brings...

Anonymous said...

Thank you for doing the 'leg work' and putting together such a beautiful natural decor collage.