Monday, February 19, 2007

Just Two Fabulous Roof Gardens

Just Two Fabulous Roof GardensOn which roof garden would you prefer to be on a warm summer evening? Would it be the intimate and cosy one or the massive modern one overlooking the London skyline and Battersea Power Station?
I really think I prefer the intimate one myself. The other being a bit too stark for my liking. I bet the wind howls across it as well.
Bottom image Marie Claire Maison
Top image My Landscapes


Just Two Fabulous Roof Gardens

6 comments:

Gypsy Purple said...

Oh the bottom one for me...what a lovely place to be (rhyming not intended)

Vacations said...

Great post read and images to see. Tahnk you very much indeed.

Parisbreakfasts said...

I'll take the lower one too.
Is there a prize?

Darlene (Offbeat Aesthete) said...

Bottom one for me too. Very inviting.

Bobby D. said...

the table and chairs make one much more inviting, but I'd choose the other one, and dance there with my sweetheart .

Maryam in Marrakesh said...

Just the sound of "roof gardens." Such magic....

We are putting grass on one of ours and a fountain on the terrace off our bedroom:-)