Monday, February 05, 2007

Happiness is Bagness

bagness bags and collagesOn my guest blog at This Next, this week I did a post on Fabulous Crafts. I never ceased to be amazed at some of the so called crafters that are out there. No longer the domain of matted wool and funny wood carvings craft is becoming the new design.
When I came across this company - Bagness - I was delighted to see that they are using vintage finds to create their bags and collages. Look at them, drawer handles, picture frames for handles, belts and buckles, old lace, keys and anything else they can find all mixed with beautiful vintage fabrics. They have even framed the inside of a bag and it looks amazing.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The best treasures often come in small bags... These are wonderful... How do I access your guest blog? Your link only leads to the description of you, not your posts...

Di Overton said...

ulla
just click on This Next in the post and it takes you to all my posts at thisnext.com, I just tried it and it worked for me. Here's the link anyway: http://blog.thisnext.com/display/ShowJournal?moduleId=643309&creatorId=109387

Gypsy Purple said...

This is a great find..enjoyed this

Chamara