Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Aged Elegance From Wright20

wright20Back in the good old days companies were producing elegant and beautifully made products that have stood the test of time. Wright20 have an abundance of these items for sale.
Sideboard by Milo Baughman
Leather Suitcase - Marshall and Snellgrove (a British Institution sadly now no longer with us)
Linen Box Stationery Box - Hermes
The nicest Paper Clip in the world - Hermes.
I often wonder what we will leave behind, I hope it's not Bling.

4 comments:

Gypsy Purple said...

I`ll take the suitcase, thanks

Chamara

Emily said...

I LOVE the sideboard. I have some vintage chairs in my apartment that I have recovered the seats- I pretend their antiques!

Another Shade of Grey said...

I love that sideboard too.

IMEDAGOZE said...

oooh, love the sideboard too.