Thursday, December 14, 2006

THE BEST Fashion Illustrator I Have Ever Seen

sophie griotto illustratorWhen I'm out there, on the web looking for stuff to bring to this blog, I invariably have folders for 7 days hence and tuck the stuff into the last folder. In the case of these little gems I couldn't wait that long. I just had to show them off. I was in the fashion business for years and I saw more than my fair share of illustrations. These are by far THE BEST I have ever seen. Sophie Griotto has a site packed to the gunnels with fantastic fashion illustrations. Via Criterion.
Go see them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Her work is beautiful, thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Yes thank you for the link, her work is really cool.
But for me, the best fashion illustrator I know is Oscar y Astiz.
His work is crazy.
http://www.oscarmarquezyastiz.com